Our mission is to establish peace and order in your home environment.
Just as you would develop a business plan for your organization, The Estate Keeper provides the same for your home and family. Our team steps in once the boxes are delivered, and brings a more personal level of care unmatched in the industry. From unpacking and organizing household belongings to creating systems of efficiency and flow, our Rest Easy Services are uniquely designed to settle the transitioning family quickly.
Founded by certified Household Managers and true “Service Hearts” who genuinely care about cultivating strong families and homes, The Estate Keeper establishes organizational peace in the home environment creating a win-win for individuals, families, and companies.
Your life just got easier.
A Message from the Founders
“The U.S. military handles relocation efficiently. Their Senior Officers and Major Commanders have an “Enlisted Aide/Estate Manager Program” to take care of their move and household management. This way, the high-ranked officials can drop their bags and get to work, without interruption. Our Rest Easy Relocation Services will take care of your Executives and their families so they can settle quickly and take care of your company. The Estate Keeper makes the move and transition as easy as possible on the family, so they can feel at home in a very short time. We have 30+ years of Estate Management experience relocating generals and high-ranked officials in the U.S. Air Force, and we have trained The Estate Keeper team.”
– Scott and Heidi Cunningham, U.S. Air Force Retired
Founder, Lead Consultant, Real Estate Affiliate Broker
“Heidi Cunningham has a true service heart. It is part of her DNA! She has spent the last 33+years honing her hospitality and service skills and teaches, “The Art of Service”. Her life purpose is to mentor women in creating a life of peace and love. Heidi enjoys building relationships, bringing out the best in each person, and seeing lives changed for the better. She has a beautiful spirit that allows her to quickly engage all parties and earn their trust. She believes that each person has been uniquely created by God for a special purpose. Her goal is to help them find that purpose and live it out.”
Reborn Warrior, Co-Founder – Reborn Warrior is an initiative of All True Ministries, a 501-C3 nonprofit, created to strengthen and bring healing and restoration to post 9/11 military families, as well as, fire, police, and rescue.
Affiliate Broker, Accelerate Realty Group, Franklin TN. The Estate Keeper is a preferred referral partner with Accelerate Realty Group.
- Hospitality and Service Trainer for service teams in business and in-house vendors and staff. Also, trains volunteer teams in the “Art of Service”.
- Household Manager and Personal/Family Assistant for numerous high profile leaders. Assisted with families and managed homes, properties, events, guests, vendors and staff.
- Guest Coordinator and Hospitality Room Manager for several churches and ministries, establishing protocol standards, as well as, hospitality, food, and logistics.
- Managed private events and political fundraisers; most notable for TX Governor Rick Perry and Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker (sister of the late Susan G. Koman) for cancer research.
- Cunningham’s Market & Catering, Co-Owner. Administrative assistance with managing three award-winning gourmet deli markets, a restaurant, and successful catering business in Colorado Springs, CO, serving fine foods to thousands of happy customers.
- Focus on the Family, Administrative Executive Wing – Colorado Springs, CO
- U.S. Department of Interior, Administration – Washington DC
- U.S. Geological Survey, Assistant to the Director – Reston, VA
- U.S. Air Force, Cost Analysis Admin. – Hanscom AFB, MA
- Education includes:
- Certified Household Manager
Starkey International School of Household Management, Denver, CO
- Affiliate Broker, Accelerate Realty Group, Franklin TN
Heidi is married 34 years to Scott Cunningham and they have two beautiful daughters, Meg (and her husband, Manuel) and Rachael
Mr. Cunningham is a visionary and seasoned entrepreneur and has spent his distinguished 33+ year career in the Hospitality/Service Industry, including:
- Reborn Warrior, Founder/President – Reborn Warrior is an initiative of All True Ministries, a 501-C3 nonprofit, created to strengthen and bring healing and restoration to post 9/11 military families, as well as, fire, police, and rescue.
- Cunningham’s Market and Catering, Founder/Proprietor – Owner of three award-winning gourmet deli markets, restaurant, and catering business in Colorado Springs, CO, serving fine foods to thousands of happy customers over 11 years.
- Highlights include:
- Personally selected to serve dinner to U.S. President George W. Bush and the Homeland Security team, including Security Secretary, Michael Chertoff (Sept. 2005).
- Serving the U.S. Air Force Academy, U.S. Olympic Center (Olympians and staff), ministries, churches, high-ranked officials, celebrities, Colorado business leaders and residents.
- Scott Cunningham with President George W. Bush
- Highlights include:
- U.S. Air Force Executive Chef and Senior Estate Manager for various high ranking Military Officials; managing their culinary needs for home and events, along with managing their estates and properties. Military Officials and Residences include serving:
- Superintendent of the U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs CO
- Materials Systems Commander, Wright Patterson AFB, OH
- U.S. Air Force Chief of Staff, Washington DC
- Systems Commander, Andrews AFB, MD
- Ice Sculptures by Scott, Founder/President Accomplished ice carver, creating hundreds of custom designed sculptures. Scott was trained at the Culinary Institute in Hyde Park, NY, and has used his talents to teach others the “Art of Ice Sculptures”.Education:U.S. Air Force Specialized Training, Washington DCCulinary Institute of America – Hyde Park, NYCertified Estate Manager, Starkey Int’l School for Household Mgmt. – Denver, COScott is married 34 years to Heidi Cunningham and they have two daughters, Meghan and Rachael.
Ms. Barker is a seasoned professional possessing extensive expertise and a legacy of success in project and relocation management, public relations, staff management, financial analysis, and organizational challenges; be they big or small. By harnessing her experience and focusing upon the quality of environment distractions that we face, she applies her distinctive talent for defining challenges, then produces and implements solutions that provide immediate relief and ongoing satisfaction to our clients.
“We are so happy to have Ms. Barker as part of our All True Ministries team. She is uniquely gifted and sensitive to the needs of others. With pinpoint accuracy, she quickly evaluates the needs and establishes systems and processes to bring order and proven results.”
Education: B.A. Business Administration, William Woods University, Fulton MO
Meg Cunningham-Urbina, M.S., M.Div.
Family & Youth Transition Counselor
Meg is a skilled and trained professional who has a heart set on helping those who are hurting. She knows first-hand the pain associated with transition; leaving friends, family, school, sports teams, etc., and starting over. During childhood, she moved 10 times as her father served in the US Air Force. She has a unique sensitivity and gifting to help family’s transition from the past into their present environment… helping them to quickly engage and find their place!
Meg is the Founder of Hope for the Broken, a nonprofit dedicated to helping people battling depression and suicide. Learn more: http://www.hopeforthebroken.com
Education: B.A. Christian Education, Biola University, La Mirada CA MS. Holistic Child Development, Lee University, Cleveland TN M.Div. Pastoral Counseling, Liberty University, Lynchburg VA
Rachael Cunningham, MBA
Rachael is skilled in IT, Business, and Management. Rachael has her bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, with a focus in Systems and Operations. She also has her MBA, which gives her an understanding of sound business practices and effective leadership. Rachael is driven by her desire to help people. Her unique gifting for business strategy, creative solutions, and heart of compassion makes Rachael a rare treasure.
Manny Urbina, M.A.
Manuel is a man of character, integrity, and hard work. We are honored to have him on our team to help us reach more people through Spanish translation. Manuel also has a Business Computer Information Systems degree, a certified math teacher, and highly skilled in wood work and maintenance.
- Spanish Translator for staff and vendors (housekeepers/landscapers, etc.)
- Math Tutor (Certified Math Teacher in TN)
- Maintenance Specialist
B.S. Business Computer Information Systems M.A. Teaching
Robert Lewis, Retired Chief Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force / Real Estate Agent (NC & VA)
The Estate Keeper is honored to have Bob Lewis on our team. He brings with him 28 years of excellent service to our country, serving our nation’s top Generals and military leaders in the Washington DC area. Bob specializes in big-picture thinking, coordinating VIP events for good causes, and hosting leaders from all over the world. At the same time, he cares about the small details because they matter. He excels in strategy, communication, and hospitality, which has served him well. As a Consultant for The Estate Keeper, Bob offers his sound wisdom and guidance.
- 30+ years experience in Executive Estate Management, Washington DC
- Former Estate Manager for the Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force, and numerous General Officers.